Monday, April 16, 2001

to my friend weefong: told u in sch today tat i gonna tell u sth in my blog...really hard to say...but i juz wanna say i told kelly bout ur blog...i SINCERLY believe it will help...trust me....really....but den if after this u feel tat i haf done the wrong thing...u can beat me up or kp me or do anything....as long as the thing is i do...i take the responsibility....i believe those who read this will kp me in sch tml....those are definitely not those tat i am saying in the blog below....cos my frens will nv do anything of tat sort...but u can pull me to one corner and tell wat u gotta say...if u think its wrong and wish me to change...i will try..but den its like wat i usually do is wat i think is correct...those who knows me will understand wat i toking bout--stubborn boy:)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home