Monday, April 30, 2001

today is mon....tml is eric bday....happy bday to him....later going to causeway again to get sth fer him....ong bu and yifai share wif me...actually they wanted more pple to share...den i not quite happy....its like pple treat u dinner....den 4 pple go....den they only treat u the servings of 1 person....haiz...nvm oso....but den dunno whether eric got ask me to go....he dun seem to be very song wif me...dunno laRz...its my senses again.....its goes mad sumtimes....like spider man's.......tml i will call him....ask him lor..if he dun wan me to go...den i pass him the present on wed....to weefong: i tok cocking again....actually wanted to get 'sth u really wan' for u...u know me onez....dunno lahz....juz feel like being xtra....but den really not sure....scare probably....scare tat cock things up again....but den its like if i haf ur total trust hor...i believe i will do it.....nuthing much lah....dun ask me wad hor...aiyah i tell u now lah...its to get u a condom...SURPRISE rite....wow!~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home