Sunday, August 12, 2001

tiS iS tAkEn frOM mA'Am QiNyi's E-mAi|(some fren's madam..)... sO tRue AiN't it... There are just times when you like someone, and he/she doesn't like you. There are also times when someone likes you, and you don't feel the same way. Just like waiting for buses. When you want the stupid bus to come, it doesn't and yet, there are times when the bus comes and you don't want it! You're waiting for another number. I think my bus came, and I missed it that time. I was looking elsewhere. Well anyway, I'm still wondering whether it was my bus in the first place. There was a time, when I took a wrong bus. Once I realized that, I got down from the bus. Don't waste time. Wait for the correct one to come. My brother told me that he no need bus liao. He already booked his taxi. And yet, I thought... there are times even when u book the cab and it doesn't turn up in the end. Never will. Miscommunication. I'm waiting for my bus to come... I think it's the same one that came the other day. It should come again soon. I can't wait too long though. Maybe in the end I might have to walk alone to the place that I should be at the end of the day. "...Hey wait! Is that my bus?" "..We are sad when something is beautiful cos we know that it won't last forever.." Always treasure what you have now cos you never know when you'll lose it..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home