Saturday, May 18, 2002

It goes like that... The 1st swimmer, choon went down with an enormous splash, he surfaced 1st and was head to head with 3 other swimmers. They were all leading the way when towards the end, choon pulled away and in goes our 2nd swimmer, Khid~!! Khid, having not feeling well, led the way at 1st, but slowed down towards the 3/4 way. Lane 5 caught up i think and when Khid reached the wall, in goes our 3rd swimmer Rubin, at exactly the same time as lane 5~!! There were both somewhat the same until the end when Rubin pia towards the wall, giving me the slightest of advantages. In goes me~!! SPLASHHH~!!! KAABOOMMM~!!! (whoops paiseh lar...me make lottas sound i know) I was so scared you know, because i was soooooooo scared that someone will chase up with me. I am not exactly the fastest last swimmer in the race and anyway, swim like mad loh...goggles came out and i swam blinded, only realising i swimming sengek when i open my eyes. Haha~! Anyway, when i was reaching, i looked to my right and couldn't see anyone. Then when i touched the wall, i swept my eyes across the wall and see no one. Heard the commentator said "and the winner is t02~!" Whew...what a race. :DDDDDDDDD POWWWWWWEEERRRRRRR~!!!!!!!!!!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home