Wednesday, May 08, 2002

Well...i was pussying around just now. Hahahah~~~ Victims: Yifai, Yihhuat, Boon hua, Manfred, Timothy(ACS)

Prank: telling them about free sex~!! haha~!! sth like that lah...

Results:
Yifai: It's either he is real dumb or he is just playing along, but his last sms made it shows that he is dumb. Hahah~~ fall for the trick totally....hmmz....froggy, elephantny and dinony style?? LOL
YihHuat: HE DIDNT REPLY~!!! BLARDEE HELL~!!!
Boon Hua: HE CALLED ME~!! blardee hell also...damn so i pick up phone...act voice...then he blurted out my name...i fake fake lar....but can guess he sorta know is me liao...damn manz...my voice faking damn fake....after that sms then i gave myself up...haha...
Manfred: DAMN~!! he got my num cos his one is about the same as mine...
Timothy: didnt reply liao...he was asking " who is this....who is this....who is this" b4 that....quite corny also...

to the pple above, i sincerly apologise for any pekcek-ness i have caused, it is all for the fun and laughter, cmon manz...everyone needs to relax...and forgive me pls...i am sick today lar...=p

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home