Sunday, July 21, 2002

damn...discovered that i am very busy. Extremely is the word. Went crez fun fair yest... saw lots of people, and spent 2 bucks on 2 cups of iced orange juice. Hahaha~~ nothing to spend the tix on mah... so just anyhow use. Then the whole organ class was there also... josh, mal, jim, cx and me. Met them at about 3pm then we left crez together. Took train to yishun and went mac to eat. After that took bus to class. Throughout the whole journey... from the train ride to the bus to class... they were all there... for me. I guessed it somehow helped me made my decision on staying on until the competition is over next year feb. Really have smth to say to those guys... I LOVE ALL OF YOU MANZ~!!! They bought a bouquet of flowers for teacher also.. and i think scared the hell out of him when jim and cx said they are quiting, but he simply didnt show it all... at all. But i can sense deep down that there is almost a speck of sorrow in his voice when he just casually ask why. Anyway... it's all over... we are all still together and no one's leaving. During the crez carnival, we were buying ice cream and this man quite crappy lar... but he said about taking a photo together and 50 years later, looking back at it and meeting together once again. It's like soooo true and nice... being around with the ones you treasure and respect. The way they encouraged me i will never ever forget.
Even though i complain so much to cx about the stuff i got to do this whole weekend, which include stuff like the 2000 word geog essay, human and phy geog tuts, econs essay, quotation for the prices of mugs and fabric paints, arranging of files... and many more other things like my cca... council and soccer... when she heard about council... she was like kind of shocked... even admitted that it will require a lot of time. She finally understood why i am in a dilemia. Not only that, told her also about my results, which aint that great, and also of my parents' hopes and priorities. In the end she didnt say much. I also know it's all down to me. But anyway it's only until next year... well... after that... i don't really know. aiya okie lar... if u all want me to stay, then try persuading me again loh...=ppp...keke juz jk. Seriously don't think so lar... Got As and stuff... need a break too. Forbidden love is still uncompleted as well... then i really want to try spirited away. Fark... things that i most need now... sex(!@@#$%!$%)=ppppp...no lar...time...energy and motivation i suppose.

Suddenly, he sees a long, long path ahead of him.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home