Sunday, July 14, 2002

Is it just lust, or the desire to search for true love? For that i look deep within, asking myself to hold on, no matter what. Using examples of successful specimens, i try as hard to set a target for onself, only left with the period of transition. Without her i feel empty, i ask to hold her tight. Without her i will miss myself, losing of my true identity. Without her i long for her, only to find myself where i have started. Not pertaining to any rules, but only commitment, i seek the chances and hopes created. I can't forget your name... can't forget you. Right where the place is, there is this sudden throbbling, shaky and uncertain, aimless and empty. That's where you belong.

He got it all sorted out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home