Wednesday, July 31, 2002

Of all things to happen, i am just plain unlucky. The timing is damn wrong. Just when i thought i had settled a bit of my stuff, i come to the most busiest part of my life. I really want to have time for her... yes really... but i cant find time. I guess its really frustrating especially when i got to try hard, and yet i cant, and only watch her leave. Yesterday wasnt that bad, i wasnt that busy actually. But NOW yes... definitely... fulfiling my life to the fullest huh?? yeah i am sure doing that, until i cant place my priorities right. It's not that i don't talk much. It's just that usually i am tired after school and will usually talk only when talked to. Either that i seldom unless i am feeling absolutely great. Sorry about that. Without doubt, i can somehow imagine myself failing. After much saying, i cannot promise anything done. What's the use? i can only say i try my best... yes but it is really hard. Now i truly understand the meaning of it liao... guess fred had spent plenty of time also.

How about imagining this lar... hmwk such as tutorials and research for PW... council activities such as the upcoming teachers' day which i may have to think of everything for the council performance... soccer training which will leave me drained at the end of the day... and a bit of badminton practices here and there... and my promos... having 2 tests the next 2 days... i really want to do well... but when you see how little you actually know... and when you got to do everything in this short span of time, it's kind of scary. Just completing my tutorials will take up my whole night, and before i know it, its 11pm. I need my sleep manz... if not go sch cant concentrate for lessons, then what is the use of going to school. Yes... you can say i am not ready... yes it's true. I am sure i can handle all these. Been thinking a lot last night, and just being realistic, i see myself better...alone.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home