Tuesday, July 09, 2002

was talking to khairi and jia during the fame musical...tok quite freely la...cos we all had the trust for one another...well...normal stuff lar...BGR and i gave a bit of scenerios here and there...realised for me personally...for me to like...or rather not change my heart...is for the gal to come after me...okok...tis may sound totally diong to some...but wad i say is personally myself...sr8 from my heart...its like i yearn for this respect...this desire to want me to make me want her back...get me?? kinda cheem lar...but when i like a gal...and hear she likes me oso...anything can happen...and oso nothing may happen as well...its like...hard to explain lar...but i try my best...its like...for me lar...dunno repeating tis how many times...its for me lar...if u ask me to try my best to jio a gal...however tis is not relevent lar...havent really try my best in jioing a gal yet...erm...shit...for tis i cannot really refer to it...except tat its like going thru all the trouble juz to get her...however...the sense of accomplishment in guys is damn high...so most i will say is the challenge...at tis age when the mentality havent been set correctly yet...its mostly for the challenge...and yet after being wif them...the interest is lost...yar...kinda like dat...so wad i mean is...for the thing to last...i muz first treasure...and for me to treasure...i muz 1st know tat there is trust and respect for me...there muz be tis enthusiasm...if all these are there...i will promise to do the similar....like i say...if u tell me u miss me wholeheartedly...i will oso say i miss u wholeheartedly...

He asks for blessings.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home