Wednesday, September 18, 2002

argh damn...everyone having probs...juz when i tot i can haf some peaceful moments...

really hope everyone will learn to IGNORE...and to learn thru life...learn so tat u can be happier in the future...make sure u dun get to end up on a situation tat will make u depressed...

juz like one of the entries below...

I don't like to be depressed... that's why i will try my best in making myself not feel that way.

since its not nice...why bother to feel so much about it...who likes to feel it? no one...

how bout this....

I like to be happy... that's why i do things which will make me happy.

but wad if smth saddening and depressing happens?

den i guess i can only try my best not to think of it... think positively... think of it as tat u haf learnt smth... and make blardee sure tat this feeling doesnt come to u for a long long time... but that is another story... i gotta feel that way first...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home