Friday, September 13, 2002

complete up my othello stuff and handed in to mr t after sch ended today...played vball for pe cos i dun haf to do pe...den so was becoming hard to concentrate in the aftnoon...in the end juz finish up why small firms survive den went to play soccer...actually went to play bball 1st...den didnt play vball cos wrists painful la...so kick the ball about...and dear nic killed my cat...3 yr old kae~!!! damn manz...nvm la...restart again loh...aiya tis kinda thing nuthing much to bother so much about...

hey zijie...hope u dun get too affected by wad i say leh...juz now i saw u a bit scary leh...u know who i am rite brother...so juz..er...its like sometimes i do things is for no specific reasons...juz want to voice out my tots...think maybe is good for u to know...no prob one la...need my help anytime juz ask me...need me treat u to 2 more cups of drink oso can...anytime anywhere hor...=)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home