Friday, September 06, 2002

today for lunch went dan ryans....whoa manz...i totally love my class....a bunch of like-minded pple...hahah...esp when u take the same sub...there are so many common things to talk about...and we laugh and laugh.... i think i am a naturally born clown manz... ppl juz love laughing at me... but they must haf a good sense of humour lar...cos mostly the stuff are lame... but when a good one comes up...its really good... den blardee van-niao-sa dunwan lend me her othello book...damn...how am i going to do the assignment manz...think i heck it for now lar...the only bad thing is when koh took a puff...managed to twist 1/3 of the stick off... everyone was like asking him to stop smoking... that explained for the smell tat day during the lecture...den took a few shots too... haha and now i am a pro at taking photos manz... very very very fun cos cmon manz...we say u can only smile in pictures...u see me doing all kinda things....oh yar..den today darren brought the photos taken sometime back to sch...den there was this pic koh humping me...damn funny...den got one is only got my foot in it...den tat day dunno who brought back the other photo album...inside got me oso...damn funny~!!! i am like the passerby manz...a lot of pic got me inside...but i am not suppose to be there...as in not the main focus...but somehow my face is there...hahah cool sia~~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home