Sunday, October 20, 2002

lao bu and mei went to ps to finish up my kfc survey thingie liao...cool...next tues can go claim back the nearly 30 bucks and oso 20 bucks in return...den shud be using the money to get coloured contacts...lottsa things i want to get leh....jialat manz...no money oso...den i think fred forgot bout the poseur day liao...but i got my shades liao...juz need a cap and maybe an oversized long-sleeved sweater...
damn...got mosquito flying ard...
and the stupid rubber piece of my phone hor...cos i pull pull pull...den the thing tear...so now everything want to charge phone gotta use the needle of my name tag to pluck the rubber thingie out....and the malaria medicine cost 36 bucks...dunno wad the hell is the medicine manz...so exp...gotta clear up my room soon...and cut my nails now....arghh...1st time sia...after a major exam i am still stressed like shit....i need some anti-stress formula manz....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home