Friday, November 08, 2002

i dunno why...now...even though i am trying to write out stuff about my emotions and feelings...its very hard for the words to flow out...why is this happening?? its like i actually dunno wad to describe my moods and feelings are...is it bcos i am ignoring commenting stuff??or is it that nothing much has spurred me to write about wad i am feeling?? or is it i dun want others to know?? wth...i dun even know it myself...criticising now a bit minimal liao...bleah....now life is a bit blur...sorta like things are set all there...and i am to go and complete them....and even if new things occur...its all about the same...hahah...okok...now i think la...havent been thinking for some time...as in....everything is either 'anything' or 'ok loh'...wad am i doing tmr?? quite standard leh...slp...den organ in the evening...ppl call me i go out...but i am broke...but i know i will still go out...if not i will stay at home play games....tats all....pack my stuff...sun soccer match...den fly off...now nothing much quite excite me leh...wads happening sia...i think i need more thrills...maybe i haf been expecting too much....and i dun get the stuff i want...and being disappointed...it juz sorta prompted me to be more stoned?? hahah...a blur guy toking cock...

shit manz...harry potter out on the 14th...unbeatables 3 on the 15th....and i wont be in spore~!!!! damn...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home