Thursday, December 26, 2002

Kenneth f**k you...
pls dun f**k me...f**k paul...
oh but paul is unf**kable...

and it goes on and on...till...kenneth f**k you...

and the thing is repeated again...piangz...i dunno how i can be stuffed wif so much shit...

heres the 2nd one...

kenneth you are full of shit...
whos more full of shit...the big guy wif the bigger intestine or the small guy wif the smaller intestine?
but your shit is in my pants...
but how can my shit be in ur pants??
cos ur ass is in my pants...
but if my ass is in ur pants...den where is ur ass??
erm...my ass is in ur ass la....
den if ur ass is in my ass....where is my shit?
okok...ur shit is in my ass then...

well..i suppose thats where i get my shit from....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home