Sunday, January 19, 2003

tham's site is cool...the things he wrote...funny...hey old guy....time to get married manz....=p

talking to brother juz now and shared a lot of things...her too...

What can a girl do if she likes the guy who doesnt like her?
one ques tat has probably stuck me dozens of times before finally struck me real hard juz now...probably bcos in previous cases i think i couldnt do anything to help....but for brother...and him...i know them both and i was wondering....isn't there anything i can do?

i guess that happens when the girl's expectations are too high. but i haf no solution.

"I stared at her as she smiled at me
and stared at me with her crystal eyes.
I want her to be mine,
but she isn't think of me like that,
and I know it.
Then she said- "I had the best time,thanks!"
and gave me a kiss on the cheek.
I want to tell her,
I want her to know that
I dont want to be just friends,
I love her but
I'm just too shy,
and I don't know why."

"At the service, they read a diary entry she had wrote in her high
school
years.
This is what it read:
"I stare at him wishing he was mine; but he doesn't notice me like
that, and I know it. I want to tell him, I want him to know that I
dun want to be just friends, I love him but I'm just too shy, and I
don't know why. I wish he would tell me he loved me!"
'I wish I did too...' I thought to myself, and I cried.
if somebody told u i was jus an ordinary person
wivout a care in e world,well,somebody lied.
with great powers comes greater responsibilty.
dis is my gift.dis is my curse."

and i read in straits times today...home section...sometime which is deeply touching...showed bro and she nodded...i take that as enlightenment.
i try as much as possible to write wad i haf saw there...."romance is about having the courage to tell the person u like he/she even though u might be rejected but yet u still go ahead and ask bcos of ur instincts." - by tat guy who climbed mt everest

still remembered clearly the time at marina sq basement carpark....forced myself to press the send button on my phone....the next seconds u can see me jumping about as if i see smth yucky...almost as if its some mushy stuff....

true. it takes a lot of courage.

one thought. juz now while talking...a dilemia somehow struck me....i was thinking perhaps its alright to share everything wif brother...really as in everything....every secrets tat kinda thing...like how i tell fred they all....but...
perhaps i was tired
perhaps i still wasnt so comfortable
u know this kinda frenships take time and courage....

i will say in cj i haf none....koh calls me a loner...rubin too....they are indeed good frens...but do not truly understand me as much i suppose...it takes time...but i dare to loudly say i am not affected...cos i know i've got real frens...good brothers ard who will do anything for me..(even though i didnt ask them to la...) hahah...deep down i know as long as they are around...i dun care wad i do to portray myself to others....cos i am contented...satisfied...wif the ppl ard me...and when i am spending time wif these ppl....its bliss....i can actually feel the warmth....

the familiar faces....

how matured we haf grown...

another thing i found out....bout myself.....if in a case of a lighted candle....i only burn....i dun light up much.....only when i light for a need....
somehow i dun understand myself as much...perhaps really i am a bad leader...tats why i dun really haf the motivation...but initiative perhaps yes...but the will the start smth is minimal....take this as a comparison btwn human relationships....

i am who i am...tats the basic
i will treat u as how i am....perhaps there are 2 diff ends of treating the ppl i like and the neutral ones...
but perhaps if u treat me like dat....i will treat u back like dat too....tat somehow adjust u in my eyes...
an example....u share things wif me....no problem....i will definitely tell u things if u ask....
but even so...if u share things wif me..and do things which i dun like...i most probably wont share much...

very simple....indeed....if all i see u crapping and full of shit wif me...tats how i suppose i shud be as to u as well....but if u crap yet tok to me about serious stuff...problems which u want me help....i will do the same....full of shit wif u and oso ask u for advice about problems....

oh ya...got econs to study for....new week starting...scary how 2 weeks fly by so fast....but i was expecting it....told jiang... b4 u know it...it will be 50 days to prelims rather than 240 days....

thanks ne ne for her guyish advice too....

haiz....
i am one mojo-depleted fellow.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home