Sunday, March 02, 2003

if u want to say den say la...if dunwan den juz tell me NO I DUNWAN TO SAY...HOPE U REALLY UNDERSTAND....i will...i swear.....
dun farking hesitate and shit all about...den ask him to tell me...and all the crap...why muz it make me look so desperate to know...as if i do...which i dont...u want tell me u tell me...u dunwan there's nothing i can do oso...at most i ask once or twice...den nvm la....and i hate it when u complain to her(if its true la) tat i am bothering and interferring wif ur life...not as if she is really happy wif me...and i treated u like a bro...no more manz...frens only....
but i muz say i am really glad both of u are together...saw u twiddling wif his shirt yest...haha...anyway...ya...juz =)

cos i am =) too....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home