Tuesday, April 29, 2003

i cannot be fren wif u if u dunwan to...
i cannot respect u if u dun respect me...
i cannot love u if u dun love me...

a lot a lot of ppl know tat wadz...i am not the sort who goes ard looking for frens....ppl come a-knocking to make frens wif me...if not den i dun care oso....always glad to haf one more extra fren...not having one more is fine wif me oso...as i had said...i can live wif the few ppl ard me now....even if all others die....this few and me...i would haf thank whoever for even allowing that to first happen...

hmmm...ppl like paul...nv really talk to him much...but i know him...he knows me...ppl hate him...i dun...i am ok wif him...he's friendly to me...tats why he's my fren....erm...ppl like mark...he knows me...definitely...we live damn near by oso...but we dun talk...cos he dun talk to me one...haha...both of us are shy....erm...daniel zhang and daniel soh...dunno them well oso...but always come my class borrow books...talk to me too...so i now laugh at their jokes and lameness too...push them on during pe and we sweat together....ahhhh oh ya...take andy for example...only met him last dec...at a club...and after tat in sch always hihi....pe oso talk to me first...i love those kinda ppl manz...haha...fiona's online now....yay...she nv board the bus i was on this morn...perhaps still waiting for a fren...anyway...gotta go study econs liao...stay happy everyone~!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home