Wednesday, July 16, 2003

back after quite sometime...cts over for sometime liao...juz had been busy so cudnt quite come online...cts results arent tat good...and...stepped down liao...29th's a bunch of extraordinary ppl i will say...had a memorable nite at the park near pizza hut...really nice...can feel my heart ache...but i didnt cry...hard for me to cry oso la...got sunburnt...went sentosa tat day...had lots of sun...went sch black black wif gary....bought new nike shoes...bought a new pencil case too...very nice....been very tired lately...tmr wearing the indian costume koh lent me cos of racial harmony day...wore the SIA air stewardess costume today...made me had hips....haha...but the blouse wud juz burst open when i do the incredible hulk thingie...still sore over my gp marks...who the hell ever get a 18 for essay manz...

basically....lots of things happened la....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home