Thursday, September 25, 2003

A bit of my past that i was thinking of...

I came into cj with having lots of fun in my mind. But i left behind a lot of things.

I didn't have many people i know of. I went into t33 with bernard and marcus goh... started knowing the rest... fel, derek, brian, gab loi, joel, jaq, kum, sarah, sophie, wei xin, and many others that i have forgotten. It was very fun.

2nd intake came and i thought i did not want to stay behind. Fred and Ber left. Marcus and Vincent came. Oh well... thought i just need a change of environment... went into t2 knowing no one... no one at all except perhaps alexius... it turned out fine... each day never ceased to amaze me...

JC life changed me a lot...

It made me experience a lot of things as well... so many valuable experiences all wrapped up in this 1 plus year...

It has been great... really fantastic...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home