Thursday, September 11, 2003

Thinking of doing a lot of things when exams are over. Like join a dance school(yeah like what carline said, it is pretty dumb to dance to clubbing music), go and set up my business, or sign up for an S-league team, design my 1st webbie, morph into a power ranger, go back to more CS, DOD, Battlefield, C&C, quake and halflife, buy a decent green baseball cap and a 2 sizes bigger baseball shirt and be a baseball player, join the "Just for laughs" company and start entertaining people with my laughs, start writing my own songs and composing, get Yvette to revamp my whole room, get a hell of a bike, get my driving license, get a better computer, go check out whether fifa 2004 is out or not, go get real drunk, learn drumming and perhaps spin a disc, find a cure for SARS and AIDS, go in search for God, oh ya... and form ACS or FTA(Free Thinkers' Association... guess what ACS means?) and start cheating my members off their hard-earned income.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home