Monday, October 27, 2003

Had that dream again... its like some sequel... clearly remembered having that dream sometime back... but i think i am really crazy about the idea of being an astronaut... then i remember the 1st dream had me off in space... but this time it just end after we board the bus... the plot was similar thoughout... i am like some spy or something... then twice in both dreams i mixed up the place where the capsule is... this time i saw qorrine, sharon, isaring, mr glascow, bro paul, my sis, my mum in the dream... that's all for the people i clearly remember... the rest were just people whom i haven't see before but were very friendly in helping me fulfil my task... then this time there was one part where i had to cross the road to get to the capsule and the wind was blowing so damn hard and i was moving in slow motion, even the cars weren't moving any faster... and i remember using my phone... because it was my sis' birthday... but now thinking of it... next year at that time i would be in tekong... and i remember using the phone to send her a birthday msg... so the thing about going into army sort of changes into finishing a mission... i had to gagged the actual guy and changed to his suit... but my t-shirt didn't match... but no one noticed... i remember last time waking up with my heart pumping away because it's the 1st time and i had no clue on what to do... but this time it was faster... more straightforward... and i don't know why i woke up...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home