Sunday, October 05, 2003

I don't know how to say this... because it does involve everyone... but i just don't like it when people dwell on self-pity... and when things are good... they make it seem like so good... and when things are bad... they are like suicidal and totally anti-social... and this happens so much more often than the former... something like on a ratio of 5:1... 1 being the good day... it sucks manz...

I just don't like it... it is okie if the bad day is like once a week or 2... but not like today bad mood... tmr bad mood... then rest for one day... then bad mood again... what is with this moodswings manz?? Hey you need a stabilizer manz!!

I could not resist the temptation to feel angry... when people cried out in self pity... again yes... you can cry out in self pity once or twice every now and then... but not so much so that i couldnt exactly remember when you actually feel good...

I've thought of the future... dennis' statement of me balancing work and play is not true... i play so much more... but anyway... i don't know la... i just wanna try my best... hope for the best... and if things really really really cannot... then i see what i can do... this is so different 2 years ago...

I can read back on the blogs 2 years ago and i could see myself encouraging myself... planning this and that... not so much as whining and complaining me... i am so much spoilt... so much more different...

When you have to strive out on your own without any or much support... it just sort of toughens you... changing you to almost self-made... i don't know la... aiya don't know means can't be bothered to think loh...

I realised something lately also... the things which people of equal status write of... i just do not have such a desire to read... haiz this arrogance... unless its bounded by competition or closer concern... i would rather read something more professional... things that will teach me instead of making me confused and disgusted... haiz... this ignorance and pride...

haha what an entry...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home