Tuesday, February 03, 2004

My life has reached a period of uncertainty. Not quite used to it when in the past, things were so scheduled and fixed. Last time got time then play. Now everytime got time. Makes playing not so enjoyable. I haven't held a pen for a long time. Miss those Ms Nathan's essays. And miss Mr Low's tutorials. And i miss mass PE. I am like unfit now. I miss training. I miss hitting the shuttlecocks. I miss doing footwork. I miss running round the courts. I miss playing matches. I miss coach. I miss training with the dudes... richard... ber... shuhong... minglu... matthew... yitwen... si ming... haiz... i miss my primary school dudes... remember last time always go junqing's house play ps... then xiangyang, jianming and tongda will come over... sometimes jianqiang and victor will come over... miss shahrizan also... used to call him shah pig... last time i saw him was at causeway point... that was when i was in j1... miss working for ber's father at the shipyard... all the curry and all the angmoh... and i miss cs... cs with the dudes... ]AxN[-JimCarrey-]|0.03|... thats my full nick... we were good k... doing all the shit stuff... and girls... what a taboo last time... so exciting... so nervous... so heeheehee... kind of erm... gone now...

What's wrong with me manz? Is this known as growing up?

If only can go back in time... haha...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home