Friday, February 06, 2004

Was talking with ariel about girls at his workplace. They being xiao mei mei and i said they only want to play.

Last time i played a lot. What was it they called me? I can't remember. Don't quite like the name anyway. What did i do? I hurt others quite badly. Why? Because i felt bored.

What do i really want? What do people actually want? When is the right time for you? When is the right time for me? What is your mentality like? Are you serious, or just plain kiddy? Are you there just for the sake of it, or are you there because you want it?

I remember one friend that said something like this... "he enjoys the feeling of falling in love, he does not love you..."

What does that mean? Well i guess... maybe it means that "he" only likes to go through the procedure of wooing a girl... and that's it. Well... it will be true for me if it is said... somewhere around 2 years back.

Who isn't scared of commitment? I aint... if i enjoy the commitment. =)

Achar had this episode on love the other day. What is love? "Love is... what both sides feel for each other... it's undescribable..."

I've set my mind on one thing. Not saying it here... because it might not come true then... i might say it if you ask... =) All i can say is that it's very related to one of andy lau's character in one of his recent shows.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home