Sunday, December 12, 2004

Dear Blog,

I shouldn't read anymore. I haven't felt so emotional in a long time. Last night was bad. The feeling i had nearly 1 year ago flooded back, although it wasn't as bad.

Was reading through my past posts... i wasn't really emotionally stable then. It was kind of scary to read the things i wrote. I went on and on, and time just flew. Was reading about how bored i was with nothing to do at home... all the driving lessons and all the songs...

Then i realised how much both of us had gone through.

I know i am thinking too much... and i shouldn't cos it's not really logical, but... it's only natural for me to start feeling inferior to him now, and thinking that maybe there are things i don't know about.

Maybe i should have just listened and obey her, cos it just brought a whole new dimension of stuff into my brain now.

...i am sorry... i know i shouldn't be thinking about all these after what you told me last night. But remember you asking me about feeling inferior to others?? Ya i am feeling really inferior to him now. Though i know it's all in the past.

Was reading through... like june 26th was really lousy... and the starting of jan was crazy for me...

Ah well...

Too much thoughts in my mind...

And i didn't realise i wrote those stuff on the start of feb... those english words don't quite flow with me now... kind of like i lost my literature skills...

Someone's,
Lah

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home