Wednesday, April 20, 2005

Dear Blog,

I don't like the way i blogged the previous few entries now.

Was just being electrocuted by this reflexologist machine thingie. Thing is i could feel the electricity running through when i touch my sis who was also connected to the machine. I feel like electro man now.

Today had commander seminar. Today was also the end of Exercise Hyacinth. The Bravo guys were going HELLLO HELLLLO~!!!

Today is also the first time i felt so good working together with KP. We can actually make a good team. I know now why i don't ask him for help. He has always portrayed himself as someone who does things alone. Reminds me of my BMT days. I didn't need help then as i was doing everything myself. So i kind of ended up being 'isolated' because i need no help and in the end no one asks me for help.

Going to get attached out next week. It's quite funny how Shaun and me take turns to work.

WO Low was shouting and screaming at this old guy today during training. I almost thought the old guy will explode under all that stress. Anyway, WO Low is too 'forceful' and demands everything his style. And it's impossible for a guy who has been playing the way he does for years and suddenly change it.

Today 3 older Maintenence guys was playing badminton with this young chap from BSS. It was quite a sight.

I've got a fucked up drop shot.

I did a lot of work today. Completed the engine yearly hours and also compiled the SRs for boats. Happy.

I've decided to treat my 2IC as a friend and only as a friend because i'm unable to treat him as a colleague/senior/2IC.

Tmr will be the day when i make a major transaction for ICT. 2 rafts. God bless me.


Yours,
Lah

PS:Something's wrong with my memory.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home