Friday, April 01, 2005

Dear Blog,

A little trip i will take soon,
Much needed one i will say,
Excited not on the outside,
For the people i've faced don't understand.
The fat one said some stuff that hurt,
But all i am thinkin' is he needs more books,
Or perhaps if i was nasty,
I might say some stuff that hurt.

Today's been a borin' day,
With a book or a few dudes n risk.
Such life i used to crave for,
But it's turning draggy.
Grant me the confidence and strength,
When i come back to face the chores,
For they have seeped from me,
Like the water in the drain.

Got selected for inter-unit,
A feeling so mixed i got confused.
Only wish the skills come back to me,
Or i might just embarass myself.
But i don't think we will do well,
So perhaps i should take it easier,
For life is such nasty sometimes,
You don't actually think too much.


Yours,
Lah

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home