Monday, May 09, 2005

I was thinking... if you have it, share it. People who are better off should share things with others. My cousin's behaviour kind of shocked me a little. It was like... a blatant refusal... even after three requests. Perhaps my senses got jolted, and i replied blatantly "you are selfish." It was kind of harsh on a little boy like him, and i don't know how boys nearing the age of 10 or 11 react to their older cousins because the oldest one on my dad's side is 2 years older. I suppose cousins ought to be close like brothers and sisters, but the refusal struck me quite deeply. And the reasons weren't fully solid, so i was a bit sad at how our relationship turned out.

But the older sister... she is different. I suppose because she is older, and she has met many more kind of different people in school, and we have more in common. And perhaps there is this need to please as well. I purposely said something to see the reaction, and she went all out to help me. I say that's cool manz.

Why are they different? Will he grow up to be more like her? I hope so...

I can't believe it... it's only a game account somemore... and he didn't like me play with it. Reasons i guess:
1) He's afraid i will kill his character or something.
2) He's afraid i do something stupid. (Like what?)

Actually every reasons run along that line... but i am like huh... It's only a game... and... i am not that lousy i believe... and...

Well... it got me thinking of different people's priorities. As you grow older, the things you deem as important slowly changes i guess. Some people view the feelings of others as important, whereas some believe that their own happiness is the most important. Some rather focus on building stronger relationships, whereas some simply just want to level up their character in their game.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home