Wednesday, August 10, 2005

Very tired. Just eaten dinner and just came home not too long ago. Today has been one of the more tiring day for quite sometime. Took my laopeh's car with laobu to Bishan. Took train down to Marina Bay. Then got a shock when i saw so many army guys sitting/standing/squatting around the control station. But i was early so i didn't expect anyone i know to be there. Surprisingly, saw the SOCE sergeants, but didn't say anything.
Went upstairs and boarded the 400A. Freaking hell lots of people la. Had my dragonball comics accompany me all the way. Walked quite a distance to the Combat Engineers section. Since got sometime to spare, found myself a nice seat and continued with my comics.
Then 0930 someone announced for us to gather. Saw Pillai, said hi... mingled around a bit more, actually wanted to go play pool with YW, WJ and Louis, but they disappear so i didn't bother to call them.
Then saw ZH and several of the specs from my BPCC course. Joined them for lunch at Suntec at pastamania. Pretty crazy because it was around 12 of us... then helped celebrate CB's birthday. Made some noise then 11 of us bought tickets for Qi Jian(Seven Swords) for 1pm. Pretty good show i think, but the reviews ain't so good.
Went arcade shoot some badass and drift around a little before the movie. It was rather funny watching movie with 11 guys. After that walked back to cityhall, then i followed Ivan, JH and CK to Peninsula. Was soooooooooo tempted to buy 2 things. Really mental struggle sia, luckily my determination held out. First one is a pair of nike sneakers which costs 149 bucks. If not for the price i would have bought it. Because going to places like Hong Kong and China can let you get a very nice pair of shoes for 20% of that price. And pretty lasting too. So i was telling myself that shoes are only a piece of rubble to protect your feet. =p Hah. Second item was the Spain jersey. Red one. 69 bucks. Ain't worth it i guess. Aiya maybe it's because i've been spending too much lately, but... i just received my pay leh... grrrr...

But so much for everything, i found myself leaving the place a more tired, but happier guy because i didn't leave being poorer than i was. I guess my current Nike shoes can still last for several months. And i've got enough clothes to wear anyway.

Didn't stay longer with them because CK was still trying on shoes. Was about 5 something then so i left first. Went AMK, bought a game and collected my photos and some of my sis'.

Reached home just in time for dinner. Zzzzz...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home