Tuesday, September 06, 2005

I don't remember so many things now. Maybe i do, it's just i don't bother to rethink about them when i blog. (Typed a whole lot of stuff but thought i was contradicting myself so yea)

Anyway today was a lousy day in camp. I haven't felt so "borrowed" before. Might as well transfer me there if i am to go over there and help for the whole day. And damn it i've got my own work to do and i've got a new understudy to teach everything to.

Today is the first day no one took a ride out of camp, probably because i zaoed fast enough. =p

Kind of tired... what with a parade on monday and pia-ing WE9 last night with YF.

And i am so lazy to get started back on practising my songs. Concert's over so now's back to our own songs. Gahhh... bleah and i swear i ain't suitable for any form of makeup. Even foundation powder's making zits appearing all over.

22nd Sept Club Momo~!!! And the age restriction isn't 21~!!!(sorry for being young)... but it's on a thurs... wth...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home