Thursday, March 16, 2006

I've got this particular habit against drivers in fast, flashy cars who try to tailgate and overtake me. I am just really anal about it. I would be on the right lane travelling at 100 to 110 and and because i often notice the rear mirror when i am doing these speeds, i would see a car sped right up until my ass and i swear the slightest bit of brake will ruin my butt.

And after awhile of tailgating, that car will then try to keep left into the center lane and then try to overtake me.

What i find highly satisfying is that... i will speed up and prevent that car to overtake me, and because the center lane travels slower than the right lane, that bugger will be slowed down by cars there and then have to change to the right lane behind me again.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home