Sunday, July 16, 2006

The girlfriend has left again. Bleah.

Last night Dota with Daniel, Ariel, Kenneth, Kelvin and Yh was good... too bad the shop had to close...
And before that we were at Trina's house for AK's gathering. Got my first pay check~!! WHoooaaoaaAaooOO~!! Haha... And we had a crazy time playing Rapidough...

Don't know whether i should join Oweek or not. Because it's like if i don't, then there's nothing for me to do... but then i want to join with the Tila-ians... but then i think some of them got their Halls' camps... haiz...
Maybe just join then make new friends again lor... but then they say it would somewhat be like Arts camp...

There's something about me, some kind of "guai pi". I don't quite like to go through something exactly the same again. Like for SK1 and SK2.. it was kind of alright... but at the back of my mind, i was dreading a little if i had to go through SK3... all the segments and stuff... So asking me to go through all the cheers, Sentosa, house spirits, ice breakers, secret pal and stuff altogether again is somewhat taxing. Blame it on my horoscope perhaps. I need variety.

Soccer later...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home