Monday, August 21, 2006



Must come k!!! =))

Apparently the couple photos are out at the Arts Club room le... but i haven't seen it yet. Going there tmr to dump my clothes then shun bian can see.

First English class today. Kind of crap la... and like now i have to rush this homework about nouns... bleah...

There are many kinds of nouns... plural nouns... possessive nouns... proper nouns... blah blah blah... i really wonder what am i doing in that class... but i think the teacher answered me just now... i didn't speak enough... such that proper thoughts and ideas don't form in my brain as clearly as they should, thus i can't find words easily to express myself when i need to.

And there are so many readings to read for geog and i've missed my 2nd changing landscape lecture. Bah. And 2nd Psy lecture tmr and i haven't even finished reading chapter 1.

Remote sensing lecture today was a killer. Totally physics. And Maths. Geog was like so minimal. Kenneth, Jialin and me were like dying inside. I think i will most probably S/U it.

Uni ROCKS~!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home