Tuesday, January 16, 2007

I am in a whirlwind of messy notes, textbooks, unallocated tutorials, allocated and lousy timing tutorials and i am suffocating. Bleah... Think i shouldn't push myself so hard so quickly yea.

But i've got 3 freaking core modules and everyone except Cheryl is saying "WAHHH... those are for year 2 and 3 leh"... I mean i like the fear of knowing that these are tough mods and if i don't work hard i might not do well. But is the fear turning into a right kind of motivation? I might be working hard but then there's this bugging thought at the back of my mind saying jialat la this is damn cheem.. is this really a right choice taking this so quickly.

And i don't have Stats as yet. I know i won't need stats for social. But not sure for dev and cog.

Thanks Cheryl for saying not to worry and that she has gone through it(this always work the best for me somehow) and that stats isn't needed. But i don't know her results and i don't want my cap to drop below 4.

The lack of friends taking the same mods has also created problems. I only see Jialin and Kenneth once and i don't see Many at all. Bumping into Cass and Bryant yesterday made me very happy suddenly. And i've been attempting to ballot for the same tutes(if possible) but the school really doesn't like me.

In a way, i felt that i've started school last year in a haphazard manner. Or rather, fate and luck didn't have me easy on the biddings and the ballotings. The overly expensive PL1101E led to me not bidding for Stats. And i have to take into consideration my biz minor next sem. And that stupid sci gem which is going to cost a hell lot.

I don't quite like the system.

But who ever say uni is easy?

When life gets shaky, what must you do? =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home