Friday, February 16, 2007

Yeah anyway i am in no mood to study. I am like totally in the CNY mood!! Haha... and i took some photos of stuff that i saw or happened...

Firstly, Kenneth's 22nd birthday was last mon so we celebrated with him on Sunday at Hog's Breath. The steak's not bad... and then we went to Chinatown to walk walk...



And Poor Lucky got some scratches on his body so he had to wear this thing. I called him the satellite dog!!


Did this tattoo in school that day with Kenneth and Ernnie... Nice GECKO!!! I think it's damn nice la... =p


And lastly, I bought a fish tank!! With fishes of course... and i've decided to keep track of what happened...


I bought the tank, the filter and the rock and 8 fishes a few days back at Tampines mall and i was so damn happy la. Cos i've been thinking about having some fishes of my own for a long time already. I think it's inherited from my dad... but ya... quickly set up everything that night.

Next day i bought sand, fertilisers and plants and sy found one fish missing. =( Till then i still haven't got names for them yet but i've been thinking... =p My mum said something about longkang fish... so maybe i might call one ah long and one ah kang and... ya mayber...



So today i bought 2 more fishes and i briefly counted them just now... got 8... means 1 more went missing last night when i wasn't home... Haha...



And one of the fishes i bought today got bitten tail... quite MAN... haah... but i think as compared to a "fully structured" one... "fully structured" one might look nicer... maybe next time i choose fish must see properly...

Anyway CNY coming soon so nian nian you yu arh... =p

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home