Tuesday, May 01, 2007

It's a funny semester. Each semester sure has it's own events and happenings.

I was learning about relationships from the guy's point of view half a decade back and recently, i've been given the opportunity to put myself in the female's shoes.

What happens when you are a plain Jane and you feel that you need a male companion but none is coming your way?

I think it's a very interesting social problem? Or maybe not a problem in the sense of overpopulation or illiteracy or unwanted pregnancies, but a sort of what if no one notices you?

Anyway Mugmate was nice today! (That's the compliment of the day! =x) Sorry had you lugging your laptop all the way to school. And great Tom yum soup! =)

Honestly i am not very prepared for thurs paper? I thought i would be... like what i told Kenneth, the first and last paper are my most confident paper... last one because i had a full 5 days to study for it. But... i don't know... last paper that is very far away from the 2nd last paper doesn't work for me.

Really just waiting for it to go away.

I want to wake up late in the mornings. No more alarm clocks. No more can't-fall-asleep-cos-i-am-too-stressed. No more sleepy eyes. No more library and books.

I need a life. I need to go shopping clean my fishtank play dota for 12 hours and watch movies clean the car go diving go cut my hair go mambo and play some snooker play 9 rounds of mj and have sex for 24 hours.

I need some love.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home