Monday, July 30, 2007

Ranting post!!

Damn freaking dulanz la... Ok maybe it's really a case of lost email but the minor i was applying for, thank goodness sy asked me to mail them again.

They replied saying that i hadn't given them my results transcripts and that they had mailed me during june asking for it. And then they said i didn't reply so they thought i backed out. With all due respect man, i didn't get any single email and i just checked my inbox... they mailed me on 4th june to acknowledge my application, then they replied me during 4th july because i mailed them when will i know whether my application is successful.

They said they will let me know at the end of the month. And if at 4th july they can say that, then did they just played me for a fool or what. FUCK! Freaking say they mailed me during june to inform me of the lack of result transcripts then in july can tell me will inform me of the outcome at the end of the month. Then now at the end of the month tell me all these nonsense.

So it was a continuous exchange of email conversations and they said i got to get the ORIGINAL TRANSCRIPTS and scan it and then email them BUT i freaking hell haven't gotten my 2nd semester hardcopy results. How the hell do i scan it when the only place i could access it was on the faculty's website.

And this damn results webbie has closed down since 28th june!

So i asked them if it's okay if i use my 1st sem's results but they say NO need the latest sem. And just for clarification, none of these was said when i first applied k.

And who the hell knows what is original transcript. So i asked them, and they said get from the registrar office. Do i look like someone who works in the uni? Where the hell is the registrar office?

Seriously man... don't know why am i so worked up but maybe it's because i really want this application to go through and that i am coughing like a crazy shit and i need to see the doc tmr. And maybe i am stressed because Caleb wants to add ribbons to our name tags which i have no idea why or maybe i am just disappointed by the quality of this year's pageant contestants.

Or maybe its just that the 3 fishes refuse to die and 3 fishes in the tank look pathetic. And i am not even halfway through harry potter.

Okay enough.

Just came back from school.

Was making our house identity... SPONGEBOB!!

Then brought Edna down to MPSH cos she doesn't know how to go. Stef got me a pass which allowed me to go into the matric fair. Helped Benedict a bit with the pageant choosing before coming home.

Ahhhh school's starting soon!! And there's bidding! Zzzz...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home