Friday, February 08, 2008

Happy CNY!! Huat ar!!!

2nd day ... and i am alone at home. Haha... woke up to find no one at home. Called them but no one picked up, till my sis called me back to remind me she was at her teacher's place and my parents went to catch a movie.

So. I went visiting yesterday. Yearly routine. Such that it's becoming too standardised. Too much of unnecessary awkwardness. But ah well. Gambling's always a plus. Won quite a bit so all's good. And i am not an addict. If i am, i promise i will counsel myself. Hah.

Went to watch Kungfu Slamdunk with my cousins last night. It's too exaggerated. But storyline's alright.

And i absolutely love my outfit yesterday. Awesome. It's my favourite formal wear now. Haha.

Bloody lecturer is an angmoh so i've got a term paper to complete over these few days. It's a drag. The document's opened for an hour and not a single word's been typed.

Because there are so much more appealing shows on tv now.

BUT. I really must get down to writing something.

Alright ... have a most wonderful Rat Year!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home