Thursday, June 19, 2008

So. I haven't been around.

Been busy with camps. And the upcoming arts camp is stressing me at the back of my mind. A BIG BIG THANKS to Doris for doing most of the administration stuff. Really thank you. I am just worried that maybe i haven't been there to gel properly with the rest of the house. Praying that they are on my side when the camp begins.

Advance camp is tmr and the ops side chut stunt on me yesterday by informing me of the drastic drop in participants. So in this way everything's gonna change. But first i need to settle on the coaches. There will definitely be questions as to who are chosen and why. I really really hope everyone understands my intentions and that Chuan Lay and I are doing our best to think from all sides.

Haiz.

And once in awhile, my lousy results will pop into my head. Well, i chose to stay in hall. No point regretting now. First ever C. C for Crap.

I swear after all these, i am gonna have a good long rest.

Chivas life! Here I come!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home