Monday, August 18, 2008


Sometimes ...

I just need people to appreciate what i am doing

I just sacrifice some other things in order to make others happy

I just need people to be more patient with me

I just hope people would help me a little

I just stand alone ...

And question myself on what would have been a better way to do some things,

Or ...

Would it better if i had hidden in the hole and be by myself?


That day i was in the Adolescence Psychology lecture, and the lecturer posted a question on when does adolescence start and when does it end. There were some criteria and i thought i fulfilled all of them, but what was weird was that it seemed as though i was going back chronologically on these points.

One of those 'emo nights' as my newest friends would have called it. I reckon i should take up and embrace a religion. Maybe Buddhism. The thought of 'sufferings' and 'enlightment', as well as spiritual development or 'The Four Noble Truths' greatly appeal to me now.

As expected, China overcame our women's table tennis. Oh well, i was hoping for a Man U-Bayern '99.

And speaking of which, Newcastle played rather well just now. But the shortage of firepower upfront was clearly evident. Campbell was unlucky with the header which struck Given's head. Else it would have been GG.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home