Tuesday, November 11, 2008

The coffee days have arrived!!!

Anyway today i did something that probably only someone like me would do. I was to guard a powerpoint in the library and as the time goes by, more and more people streamed in. Bad thing was i didn't bring any laptop so i didn't have any adaptor to like hog the holes. According to my experience in the library during the last week of school, usually the library would get really packed by noon. No way am i gonna hang on to the powerpoint for that long.

So i tore of my edge of the timetable(that's always in my file) which has this small piece of scotchtape behind it. I then pasted it over the powerpoint holes and wrote "SPOILT!" on it.

NONE of them even bothered to peel it off and test it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home