Friday, July 03, 2009

And 5 days of Arts Camp has came to an end once again.

This year, i chose to go back as a crasher, to take a backseat and relax and just to observe things.

I had plenty of fun too, in aneesa's og ... with the freshies and the councillors. Just being back there, soaking in the camp atmosphere always brings me to a high. Playing those fun yet stupid games and laughing at each other.

These year's councillors are a young batch. But they have performed well. Go on and continue to spread the arts culture to the future freshmen!

I guess comparison is inevitable, but over the days, i was always grateful and glad for the OGLs that i had last year. It was never easy last year, but the OGLs i had made it simpler for Doris and I. The unnerving support and positive attitude they had, with the endless search for fun and pure happiness made them great people whom i knew would impact the freshies' lives greatly.

Maybe i hadn't said it before, but to my OGLs and AOGLs last year: Many, Kenneth, Bryant, Juling, Sufi, Juni, Vanessa, Qianfu, Aloysius, Leonard, Yenghong and Nadya, my greatest appreciation to all of you. It is of my greatest pleasure to have worked with you guys last year.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home