Wednesday, September 29, 2010



It's amazing how many sub-folders I can create in my outlook account in one afternoon.

But having my own telephone line and telephone on my table makes me very happy, as though i am important HAHA =x

The staff room is majorly huge! And I love the people in my room =) Interesting fact: An older guy and an older lady sit in front of me and beside me respectively. Thing is maybe because i haven't worked in such a situation before, it's very interesting to observe when they 'interact' and the things they say =p

And work is really neverending. Because there is always room for improvements, revamps and cleaning up of old SOPs. I think i will need that coffee everyday =/

Excited about tmr Children's Day event collaboration with Dell ... things are really moving very quickly over here and we are diving right into it.

All i can say is, work has been really great and amazingly exciting. For all that had happened in the past 2 months, I am glad they have all helped me be prepared in one way or another, mentally and emotionally.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home