Thursday, May 03, 2001

Thursday, 3rd May, 1759 hrs

hiyah......woke up early today but still went out at the later time....cos mebbe i think i see those sec 2 until sianz liao....den walk to MRT wif lao bu and Sis.....saw ber when train came....he at the other compartment....den walk wif jiechao, ber, eric and ryan to sch..although not together lah....den morning pass quite fast....pang tok cock again...den tml still got geo test....den chem prac yh 'helped' me do....i oso helped lah...i think like dat more efficient leh....hehe....dunno why....juz dun feel like mixing chemicals today....after recess got maths....my lao di dunno blur or wat....or he act cute.....make sally very pek....haha....told u liaoz...he is juz my clone......den cme do 'drawing'....cute sia.....den chinese period go receive mid yr paper...got 59 out of 90 for paper 2....and got 15.5 out of 20 for my ying yong wen....gotta get 37.5 out of 50 for my zhuo wen to get a A2.....i think can lahz....looking at the ways when i predicted i will get 19 out of 20 for my ying yong wen.....sy even say he aim to get 48 out of 50 for his zhuo wen....sui doa.....hmmz... mebbe one of these days.....after sch went straight home......bathe....study slighly.....sleep....woke up....study a lot more.....den here i am....typing my blog.....actually was hoping to receive some sms....i was juz curious lahZ.....u told me u wanted to tell me oso.....i wait loh.....den dunno whether can send a few sms today....feel like doing leh....or else i think she will become sian....but den i think i will become more sian when i receive my bill.....tonite shld be coming online to post this thing......hope ber got his com ready and i hope to meet him online tonite....cyaz guys......

"the colour of black is indeed the colour of an attention seeker"
-Me, Eugene and Yih Huat....LOL

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home