Friday, August 31, 2001

haizZz....today nv go back peiying....too tired anyway....den too late oso...actually go back for wad....all my goody goody chers not there liao....Mrs thio retired the yr i was in sec 1.....Mrs Tsui migrated to Malaysia....both teachers whu blasted and kp and tok cock and kb and blah blah blah me for 1 yr each....still remember got kick out of claz by Mrs Tsui....and i mean kicked out....meaning she told me next day can go some other claz liao....well....i survive....hahahah...all thnks to my mummieee.....
if i go back think can only see my chi teacher....last time she as tall as me...hmmz....now leh....i think she grow a bit taller lah...humans grow mah....and oso mebbe see the principal....think he still remember me....cmon manz...my sister the heady goody prefect there leh....hahahha....mei you wo....my mei mei na li ke yi be prefect....cos mebbe i too naughty liao..so my mei A BIT the guai...so can be head prefect....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home