Tuesday, August 21, 2001

haven been bloggin for quite some time....sorry hor.....juz wanna inform u pple i am still alive.....lolz...and my dialup sugs.....

today's tues....very slpy in claz cos yest slp too early.....wasnt my fault either.....juz feel slpy so lie down and rest....juz slp loh.....

yest soccer match during pe ended in nil-nil......dats okie....but den considering dat we played better.....haiz...

prelims coming soon.....STUDY~!!!!!

cham.....i dun understand my physics.....wad the hell is miss foo doing????

acjc the cca damn good.....only behind rjc in terms of dat.....but very far loh.....at clementi.....den aj i dun quite like the remarks i heard...but den i will try to go there no matter wad.....near my house and my fren oso there....

hiak....dunno when the nokia pple will call ber.....i miss my phone.....lol....but now slowly adapting to the life of phoneless liao.....

hiak...wor....kelian......sum....shen bing...tumb....(dats juz how some pple type their stuffs....)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home