Friday, May 24, 2002

She catches the attention of me again, yet this time i didn't look. I didn't dare to anyway, only hoping that the moment will pass by quickly. Though there she is standing, as clear as anything ever so clear, i see through everything, the only image appearing, yet so mudune, so much serenity, plentiful of sunlight and ray, though not that perfect as i hope for, i can see her so clearly again.

Even the thought comes out so bright and clear, not withstanding any obstacle in the way, almost like a champion in a steeplechase, the only difference is that the medal you get is the fear you will conquer. I dare to dream, yet the fear still linger deep down inside, for i am human. I can only keep the fear down there, where the bottom-less pit is at. I see nothing down there, only fear and darkness, yet i can sense something burning, the flame, the passion to carry on, to fight for the things i want. Not only that, i manage to conquer everything around me.

Those around me stood silently, witnessing the apocalypse of the thoughts that have evolved sometime ago, i never ever did dare, or rather never think of such aims and dream. But heck! I know i can do it now, and i am confident of myself. There is nothing more to fear and i can safely go on to do other stuff, dilemias that need to be solve. I think i rule. =) sayyyy my nameeeeeee~~~ cmonnnn everyoneeeeee sayyyyy myyyy nameeeeeeeeeeeee~~~~~~~~~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home