Sunday, July 14, 2002

Damn... totally disappointed that i fail again. Wth am i doing?????????

It's not that i never try hard enough, but i believe its the pressure. I can perform wellat enough to pass in class. But however hard i try, not once but twice, i see myself not being able to make it.

Well... future plans should be that i still continue, even though i maybe much behind others. However i dare to say i learn as much as the others. The main thing is to learn stuff there. It's just that i can't perform practically. I guess i just got to concentrate on the theory part where i am so much used to... using my brain in exams instead of my body. Anyway i also have songs to learn... which i think i will because i really like them.

Shit... i think i know what is causing the emptiness... it's the prevention of breakdown... and that comes from everything lately... aimless... pointless... walking nowhere... finally i find the reason liao... glad manz...at least it allows me to understand.


He questions himself deep within.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home