Tuesday, August 13, 2002

I repeated today what i said the other time when there was the breakdown in communication in council...i said " so this is how council works...?" i am being really truthful...i expected more from council...i expected respect to be shown by me...and naturally the ppl gotta do stuff to make me sjpw them...but so far...i muz say i havent shown enuf... if u are good enuf...i know u are good enuf...i will show u the necessary respect...ur words are more powerful than mine...i will then listen...

today... perhaps lets juz say i am not a good leader...but i haf learnt to put myself...or rather...others... including the exco member...the top 4...on the same level as i am...only having the necessary difference-in-post respect for them...that i will haf this courtesy to consult them...or rather they are of a higher rank than me..arghhh shit...having a bit of prob here expressing myself...as in the attitude will be diff when interacting in council matters wif them...but when i need to gif the necessary respect...i will...in order to achieve my goal...when i know i need someone to help me...i make sure i get him/her to help...and in order to do so...i muz convince him/her 1st rite...in order to do so...and the best possible way is to earn respect for urself...meaning...u show respect to earn respect...get it??

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home